Reload this Page >

Anyone heard of these Vienna hotels?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2nd, 2000, 08:42 AM
kathy

British Airways offers a long weekend package to Vienna which is quite reasonably priced. The only thing is: i can't seem to find any information in the guidebooks on the Goldener Bear Hotel or the Holiday Inn Vienna Centre. Does anyone know what kind of hotels these are and where they are located in Vienna?

Old Feb 3rd, 2000, 11:33 AM
don

You can find the Goldener Baer hotel at www.hotels.or.at/baer/eindex.htm

Old Feb 3rd, 2000, 01:26 PM
ken horn

Kathy- If the address for the Holiday inn is Margaretenstrasse 53, it's located pretty well and it's a 4 star. The other 2 Holiday inn properties are a good ride from the center of town.The Goldener Bar is a 3 star and it's located close to the Danube canal about 3-4 blocks from the inner ring road. Wear a heavy coat this time of year. <BR>

Old Mar 15th, 2000, 01:37 AM
Silvia Rotheimer

Hello from Vienna! <BR>Which Holiday Inn? The Hotels are OK. You can find your way to downtown easily. <BR>Enjoy the city <BR>Best regards from Austria <BR>Silvia

Old Jul 15th, 2000, 06:53 AM
alia

hi, i don't know about the first hotel but u can check the holidy inn hotels (3 of them in vienna) on this site <BR>www.hotelguide.com. u just put the hotel name and teh city and it gives u the options. have a nice trip.