Reload this Page >

Anyone going to Italy this Oct?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 05:52 PM
Liz

Hi, just wondering if anyone will be in Italy <BR>in Oct. We are going Oct.16-22-Milan then, Pisa, Venice and Rome

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 06:04 PM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Well Liz, It seems you will not be alone. See a similar thread that has been active for the past month.

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 06:35 PM
dan woodlief

My wife and I arrive in Rome on the 21st, and Betsy and I are planning to meet up. I think that is part of the other thread the Navigator mentioned.

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 06:38 PM
Janine

Hi: <BR> <BR>I'm flying to Vienna and then taking the train into Florence (with day trips to Pisa, Siena, and San Gimigano), then on to Rome, Venice, and back to Vienna. Can't wait to go, leaving Oct. 8th and back on the 30th.

Old Sep 8th, 2001, 08:32 PM
Ila

Hey Liz, <BR>Have fun! We'll just miss you; leaving for Rome, Florence and Sorrento/Amalfi on 9/29, returning 10/20. And my file is jam packed with info from this board! <BR>(Some of it from Bob The Navigator, above, whom I hope to see at the Atlanta Fodorite fest tomorrow...) <BR>Cheers! <BR>

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 10:14 AM
caryl

we will be in rome oct20-23 not sure as to hotel yet,we may be changing from the <BR>tiziano---any suggestions...where is everyone else staying. <BR> <BR>fly safely <BR>

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 10:51 AM
Kachy

Venice 10/17-19, then Rome through the 23. This is the end of a 19 day tour beginning in London, Paris, Switzerland then Italy. I'm a little nervous, although it is a tour, I am a solo traveler for the first time. I'm <BR>little nervous about being stranded. <BR>Glad to know at the end of my journey there will be a lot of friendly people in the area. <BR>

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 11:54 AM
Barb

Leaving 9/26/ and returning 10/17. We'll be in Varenna, Venice, Rome, Sorrento, Orvieto, Siena, Florence and Manarola. Can't wait. Would love to meet any fellow travelers.

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 12:09 PM
Jessica

Hello everyone, <BR> <BR>I am off to Rome and Positano on October 6th. I am getting married in Positano on the 12th and will be going back up to Rome on the 17th. <BR> <BR>This is our first trip to Italy and everyone going is absolutely thrilled and excited. I hope everyone on this thread has a beautiful Italian vacation! <BR> <BR>Jessica Goodale--but not for long!!!!