Reload this Page >

USA AIRPORT OPENINGS that passed security

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 11:49 AM
Andy

Go to google.com and type in Federal Aviation Association--it pulls up the Faa and has a click on to spot where listing of airports that have been cleared by the FAA for security-- <BR> <BR>Hope this helps you guys !

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 11:55 AM
s.fowler

http://www.faa.gov/ats/ata/airport_c...port_cert.html

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 12:00 PM
Susan

I had to laugh -- my mother-in-law called me from Los Angeles to say that the first commercial airplane allowed to land there this AM was an Alitalia flight! We were chuckling at the irony, Alitalia not being one of our favorites for reliability ... but we love the uniforms. Ciao, baby!

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 12:07 PM
dan woodlief

Yes, but Susan, did you know that Alitalia flight was supposed to arrive last Friday? I hope it isn't as bad as people say, since I am flying it next month. At least it is for a fairly short leg of my trip.

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 12:27 PM
s.fowler

Here's a CNN link with links to the airports. Seems different than the FAA list.

Old Sep 13th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Andy

Sylvia--when you go to CNN--you originally see a very limited selection of Airport openings--but go to the right side of that page and click on USAIRPORT info= that brings you to the same link that you posted for the FAA==So the FAA is the most current as of now--just states that airport may be open ==there is another link to click on your specific airline to see when they will resume flying---Good article to read.