Notices

Any tips on travelling to France

Oct 21st, 1999, 10:35 AM
Yelena

Any tips on travelling to France

A Russian teacher of English and a writer are planning to visit France this year for improving their French, getting to know France better. We are looking for any locals who would help us with letters of invitation or give us some tips about cheap ways of getting visas, cheap accommodation, and transport. . We know that the French Embassy doesn't sometimes give the visa for those who apply for quest visa (for those who have a letter of invitation from French citizens). The Embassy people mostly welcome tourist visas, but tourist visas are very expensive in Russia.
We were said that there's an opportunity to get a cheap tourist visa
in France from some hotels or travel agencies. We would be pleased to hear from anyone who could give us any help. Any travelling tips would be much appreciated. We would be happy to help you with invitation letters to Russia and cheap accommodation here.

Oct 21st, 1999, 02:26 PM
lynn

I don't know anything at all about Visas but in terms of cheap accommodations, I have two recommedations. First, read the book Cheap Sleeps in Paris which gives info about inexpensive hotels and apartments. Second, check out the site www.paris-anglo.com which discusses everything Paris for foreigners. Good luck.

Oct 21st, 1999, 02:26 PM
lynn

I don't know anything at all about Visas but in terms of cheap accommodations, I have two recommedations. First, read the book Cheap Sleeps in Paris which gives info about inexpensive hotels and apartments. Second, check out the site www.paris-anglo.com which discusses everything Paris for foreigners. Good luck.

Search this Thread