We have a 9 day vacation with our 12 and 16 year old daughters in mid June. We are starting in Alpbach for 2 days and then we want to spend 2 or 3 days in the Salzkammergut. I just found the village Ramsau am Dachstein. Any thoughts on this particular town or area? I am intrigued by the free Sommercard.
We will end our trip with 2 days in Salzburg and 2 days in Mittenwald.
I was thinking of staying 2 nights in Hallstatt and one night somewhere else but wondering if one night in Hallstatt is enough and Ramsau am Dachstein might be fun for two nights. I also love St. Wolfgang, so am very torn.
Also wondering about a good place for mountain lake swimming in June.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Real And fake Driver’s License, Passports,([email protected])ID
- 2 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Greece during Easter week or August
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Northern Spain road trip
- 12 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 Driving
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia