We are finally on the last few days before heading off to our big honeymoon to Italy. Am beyond excited. Would anyone have any small tips/advice for our big trip around such an amazing place?
One thing that i have remembered to ask is regarding their power plugs. Can we use a 2 pin plug adapter or do we need to get a 3 pin plug adapter? I googled pics of the plugs for italy and had seen they use 3 pin plugs so just wanted to get info on that bit.
Thanks everyone for replying to any queries i have had over the past few months. Ye have been so incredibly helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Iceland driving in March
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 Northern Spain road trip
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Where to stay in Naples?
- 25 Driving