Reload this Page >

Any good restaurant recommendations near Hotel Chateau Frontenac in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 02:35 PM
Louis

Must be within 1.5 kilometers as we wish to walk. Price is not a factor. Thanks.

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 03:34 PM
shawn

I have no idea where this hotel is but the only good meal I had in Paris was at "Le Petit Zinc" in the St-Germain area. It's not easy to get a table, but it's worth the effort.

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 06:00 PM
StCirq

Could be a total brain-warp, but I have never heard of this hotel in more than 25 years of visiting Paris. Where is it? And are you sure you're not going to Montréal? <BR> <BR>

Old Mar 20th, 2001, 06:10 PM
Jerald

We stayed at Hotel Chateau Frontenac for 10 nites over new years. Great hotel & staff by the way & they can help you as well. There are several restaurants in the area we enjoyed. You are about a block & a half from the Champs Elysees, turn left & you will find Leon's, it is a chain that has a large selection of Mussel dishes & other very good & reasonably priced dishes. Across the C.E. another favorite of mine is George V, when weather permits, we prefer the sidewalk tables where we eat, drink & people watch. Between the hotel & C.E. there are a couple of nice seafood restaurants, don't remember the names. There is a bar/cafe across the street from the hotel that was good although smoky. (most are) In the other direction, we found an excellent Lebonese restaurant named Nuro's, on the corner of Av. Pierre de Serbie & Av. Marceau. I have been to Paris 3 times in the last 1 1/2 yrs for approx 30 days & find most French restaurants to be good but French food as a hole over rated. I'm sure if you try any of these &/or any recommended by the hotel staff you will enjoy. I'm getting awaysick talking about it. Bon Voyage

Old Mar 21st, 2001, 03:23 PM
richard j vicek

Good evening,Louis <BR>The HOTEL CHATEAU FRONTENAC is about <BR>one block south from the Champs on the <BR>Rue Pierre Charron. We used this hotel <BR>for our last three trips to Paris, however the last was was in 1988. And <BR>possibly they are not longer there as <BR>was Josephs, just across the street from the hotel. The first if the ristorante LA FAMIGLIA, 66 rue Francois <BR>which is the street to the right of the <BR>hotel and left about one block on the <BR>corner. Very good italian food. <BR>Secondly is one which was the Chez Andre <BR>which was out the hotel turning left and <BR>left at the next block about a block <BR>down, can't find an exact street address <BR>but was very busy and very good food,.. <BR>There are a few ristorantes left down <BR>the Charron before getting to the Champs..Enjoy Richard of LaGrnage Park, Il..