Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Any Furnished Studio/apart avail for rent for entire month of October in Ft.Lauderdale , FL area ?

Any Furnished Studio/apart avail for rent for entire month of October in Ft.Lauderdale , FL area ?

Sep 17th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Original Poster

Any Furnished Studio/apart avail for rent for entire month of October in Ft.Lauderdale , FL area ?

URGENT AND SERIOUS REQUEST
Hello:
I used to live in Ft.Lauderdale, FL for 14 years, where I still have my bank account, and the best references. Back from Paris, I am now looking to rent a "furnished studio/apart in Ft.Lauderdale area" FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF OCTOBER in order to look at properties.!!!
CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE ???
I am a clean, quite, pleasant, fun person, in his fifties. Hoping to hear from you SOON, with also your phone number to call you back, if needed.. Thank you for your help. Jacques

P.S.
FOR YOUR REPLY:
My email address is: [email protected] or
my Tel / Fax in Paris is: +33 1 45 271042

Sep 17th, 2006, 12:09 PM
Neopolitan

Do you mean October of 2006? The month that starts two weeks from NOW?
That's going to be rough. I'd start with www.vrbo.com, but finding any apartment that has no takers yet for the entire month (most rent by the week) may indicate it's a loser of a place, even though October is basically out of season.

Sep 17th, 2006, 12:16 PM

You may get moe help posting this on the US, rather than Europe, board. Good luck!
Sep 17th, 2006, 12:28 PM

My friend rents several units in the Pompano Beach area (about 7 miles north of Ft. Lauderdale) I sent her your post and asked her to get in touch with her if she has units available. You might also go on line at www.4rentbythebeach.com to see if you are interested in her places. I'm sure the site tells you how to go about renting with her. Good luck. Enjoy your time back in FLL. We moved here about 3 years ago and love it.

Search this Thread