Hi y'all -
I've heard a lot on this forum about Lobo Shuttle, Student Agency buses, and Mike's chauffeur service as transportation options to/from Cesky Krumlov, but has anyone ever had any experience (positive or negative) with CK Shuttle? They look similar to Lobo but offer flexible scheduling, which is attractive to me since we're hoping to make CK a daytrip stop while we travel car-less between Prague and Vienna:
Let me know if you have any feedback on this company. Thanks so much for your invaluable help -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 GTG Paris December 2017
- 5 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Budget trip
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 13 Driving
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Algarve Town Selection
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 Browsing Barcelona
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
Hi y'all -