Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Any booked Turkey flights from the U.S. on Atlasjet???
Notices

Any booked Turkey flights from the U.S. on Atlasjet???

Jan 31st, 2013, 05:03 PM
Original Poster

Any booked Turkey flights from the U.S. on Atlasjet???

Hi all-- I posted this in the airline forum section, but haven't gotten an answer, so will try in the Europe forum. Really want to buy this ticket!

I secured a reservation hold through Atlasjet in Turkey, but don't seem to be able to get my Visa payment through their system? Is there a trick to it?? Can anyone give me some help on this? I can do it through Priceline, but the cost is about 25% higher. Thanks, kawh
Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:26 AM

I booked a flight from Istanbul to Kayseri directly on their web site with no problems. I also used a Visa card but again I had no problem. I would check to make sure you fill out all information that has a red star next to it. This is mandatory and it will not process your ticket if not filled out. Good luck.
Feb 4th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Original Poster

thanks... so sorry i didn't read this earlier. i would have tried some more... though i felt like i had tried everything, after reading this, i tried to see how far i could get and it was ready to take my visa number.
however... too late. i had given up a couple of days ago and bought them on priceline. almost double the price... but still cheaper than with turkish air.
ah, well... kawh
Feb 7th, 2013, 12:56 PM

They are cheaper if you do not change your mind or dates later. If either non refundable or you spend the extra ticket money on the phone to communicate with the call center.
If you are using a travel company ( in Turkey ) better to ask hem to handle domestic ticket issues. This may be too late for you but for other readers a point to remember.
Qualitywise ofcourse Turkish Airlines is the top one but all airline companies in Turkey are pretty good. I hear from several users that they were having problems getting tickets booked online but refreshing the browser may help....Just a thought!

Happy travells

Murat

Search this Thread