My husband and I get to spend a week in Valencia (July 3-10) after spending a week in Madrid (ending our trip with 5 days in Barcelona). We've been completely convinced of the value (for us) of staying in one place for a while. We are searching for an apartment and hoping that most places in the old historic part of Valencia are acceptable. I'm drawn (for some unknown reason) to places around the Botanical Gardens and not so much to the southern locations (around the train station). We are not interested in the beach. We might try to rent a car one day to see some of the surrounding area (mostly south), but don't need full time car parking services. Since we'll travel by train both into and out of the city, I should probably prioritize the apartments around the train station. Any advice about apartment location?
Thanks so much in advance--Ann
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 forex
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia