Any advice on tours from Milan?

Jul 12th, 2003, 08:13 AM
Original Poster

Any advice on tours from Milan?

Any recommendations/suggestions for companies offering bus tours (4-6 day) starting/returning to Milan? We want to include Pisa, Florence and Venice.

Most of the tours I have found start and end in Rome.

Thanks

Rob
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:52 PM

Trafalgar Tours has, in their Winter Break catalog (and they may have a similar one in their regular catalog)a tour that is called "Italian Experience." It begins in Milan, spends 3 nights in Verona, with a day trip to Venice, plus another day trip location, then 3 nights in Florence, and back to Milan, via Pisa.
I know that many BB participants are not too fond of "tours" per se, but we took this one last November and it was a great trip. We went on to another tour that began and ended in Rome, as most of them do. But the Milan "start/finish" was something I'd been looking for, in order to do a little more in N. Italy. The Winter Breaks are usually a day less than the regular 1st class tour, but, at least on the ones (4) we've taken, have stayed in the same (or sometimes better) hotels than the regular tours.
Hope this info is helpful. MHM
Jul 13th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Original Poster

Mercy:

Your suggestions were very helpful and have found lots of choices for the trip on on their website.

Thanks

Rob123

Search this Thread