We are based just South of London, have a car and want to do an overnight trip, pref to the coast, although not a must. We are looking to drive about and hour and a half away from London or so. I am travelling with a 5 yr old and a 72yr old lady so ....any recommendations of a nice place to visit?? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 3 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Trains - website?
- 15 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 16 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Paris Apartment
- 24 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 25 Milan airport--which one
Any advice on: Overnight trip to Coast from London with a 5yr old