I will be going to Iceland Nov, 6-9th.
I read bp's thread about hotels in Iceland. I found it very informative. I will be sure to visit the hotel restaurant that Maribel suggested.
Also, Geoff mentioned that the food at the Saga was high priced. Is it higher at the Saga? From what I have been told, food in all of Iceland is very expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 AOL $ 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24*7
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 10 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 15 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 19 Iceland driving in March
- 20 Malaga Christmas lights
- 21 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 22 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 23 Northern Spain road trip
- 24 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Help with Spain itinerary