Place refers to a villge, town or city. ie. a country doesn't count.
Stayed refers to at one time. ie. 7 consecutive nights.
Let's see how many places people have in common and how many different places people have actually spent any real amount of time in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 3 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 4 Spain in 2018
- 5 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 6 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 9 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 21 beware of robbed in Milan
- 22 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 23 Which Area in London?
- 24 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 25 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
Annual Poll: Places you have stayed for 7 nights or more in Europe