My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary in September in Cinque Terre! We will be spending 4 nights and 5 days in Cinque Terre. I have been to Cinque Terre once before, but this will be my husband's first time there! I am looking for restaurant recommendations for our stay as well as a special one to celebrate our anniversary! I know most restaurants have good views of the town as you can sit outside in the town centers, but are there any restaurants with a must-see view that you may have to hike a bit to or take a bus to get there? Also, because we will be in cinque terre for several days, we would like to take a day trip to Tuscany for a wine tour. We would also like to see the leaning town of Pisa. I would love to hear recommended wine tours in the area!
Thank you in advance for your suggestions and help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 2 사설토토추천사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 6 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 9 Driving
- 10 Poland--where else to go
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 5 days in Andalusia
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 15 South of France
- 16 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 20 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 21 Shall we Gdansk?
- 22 Help with Spain itinerary
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 Ronda by bus in early January?