I'm wanting to treat my wife to an amazing dinner for our anniversary next month while we're in a Lake Como. We're staying in Menaggio, but if needed I will organise a driver if there is nothing suitable nearby. (From what I've read, it doesn't seem likely to get a private boat transfer after dinner if we eat at Bellagio?)
I've looked on Trip Advisor at the restaurant reviews, and while there seems to be a lot a well received restaurants, there isn't many excellent or fine dining restaurants in the immediate area if I'm not mistaken.
If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'm not too fussed on price.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 2 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 South of France
- 5 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 6 Help with Spain itinerary
- 7 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 12 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 13 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 16 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 17 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 21 Tips for first trip to UK
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 which language school in Italy?
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 European Christmas Markets Itinerary