Planning a family trip with my husband and 22 month old to Spain next year in October. I'm thinking of flying into Seville from Italy and have this itinerary in mind so far:
Seville 10 nights (with possible day trips to Cordoba, Cadiz and Malaga) - train to
Ronda 2 nights - train to
Granada 2 nights - flight to
Barcelona 4 nights
Home to Australia
Any thoughts, feedback, improvements on my itinerary would be much appreciated. Any family members who have travelled with a toddler your input would be very very useful.
We are slow travelers at heart and with a toddler don't really need much of a night life, I hope what I have planned isn't cramming too much in.
Thanking you all in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 4 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 7 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 10 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 11 Driving
- 12 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 13 GTG Paris December 2017
- 14 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 19 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 20 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 21 Poland--where else to go
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 South of France