Just looking for some advice on an itinerary as per my title.
Was thinking of sticking to Western Andalusia and just returning some other time to do Nerja, Granada and Cordoba etc.
For this time, given 11 days, I would like to restrict it to 3 places and not be rushing around too much.
How does the following sound:
Seville - 4 days
Jerez De La Frontera - 3 days
Cadiz - 4 days (finish with some beach time)
Our interests are food, drink, culture and sightseeing (pretty standard I guess). How does the above sound? Should we try and get out to a village for a couple of days also or instead of some of the allotted time?
I believe the weather is pretty good at this time of the year - cooler but still ok?
Is the Rough Guide to Andalusia the best guide book?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please