My husband, 10 year old son and I will be flying into Malaga and returning home from Madrid. We'll rent a car and are trying to figure out how to plan out where we'll stay. We're used to moving around a lot on trips so are okay with lots of stops and hotels. We're thinking of two night at least in Malaga, will eventually head to Seville and then finally toward Madrid the end. Some of the places I think we definitely want to go to are:
We would have liked to go to Granada but we might not do because I looked and there don't seem to be tickets available for April to Alhambra.
Any ideas of where else besides Malaga would be a good base for a hotel stay? Any places we're missing or we shouldn't do?
I should have added that we'll be there the week of April 20th so we're planning this all pretty last minute. We'll have about 8 days total in Andalucia to explore.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 3 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 4 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 7 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 8 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 9 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 25 Paris November 2017