Does anyone know of a guide to the Spanish Civil War in Andalucia? I have been looking for a guide that would show and explain sites connected to the civil war in this area, e.g., Queipo's tomb in the Basilica of the Macarena in Seville, Lorca's summer home in Granada, etc.
We are going to Andalucia (Seville, Granada, Cordoba, and Malaga) in October, our first visit ever to Spain. I have been reading about the region and have been struck by what a major role this region and these cities played in the war. Have not yet found any guide to important sites.
Any suggestions, ideas, and hunches are welcome, Spanish or English materials.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Once upon a time in Italy
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 8 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 9 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 10 beware of robbed in Milan
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 19 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 22 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 23 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga