My fiancé and I are planning our honeymoon for this August. Does anyone have any info on getting from Ancona to Siena? I'm considering taking a Ferry from Croatia that will get me to Ancona at 8:00 am and I'm wondering how it would be possible to get to SIena and how quickly that could be done. Basically bus or train from Ancona to Siena. Il Palio is that very day (16th) and we'd like to catch it. ANy help would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMERICA ONLINE :AOL @ Password 1:844:853:3131 Reset CONTACT Tec*h 24\7..
- 2 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 3 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Which Area in London?
- 8 Barcelona to Malaga
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 21 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 22 Transportation in Brittany
- 23 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 24 Trains - website?
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!