We ended up having an extra day between Edinburgh and London.
Our itinerary currently is: 1 day in Cambridge, 4 days in Edinburgh, picking up a car and spending 6 nights in the Inverness area, 2 nights in the Stirling area, dropping the car off in Edinburgh and taking the train to ???? before 6 nights in London and flying home. Our original plan was to stay in London a week but our lodging is only available for 6 nights.
Do you suggest another night in southern Scotland-border area close to the train?
Or a place in England for one night?
Interests are varied but history and castles are always good.
A nice quiet town, "quaintly" British near the rail?
Thank you much
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER I:8OO:681:72O8 Installation CONTACT tec*h supp0rt by 24/7
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 4 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 5 Poland--where else to go
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 8 10 days in europe
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Malaga Christmas lights
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 18 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 21 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 22 Greece during Easter week or August
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 25 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help