We are planning for a Europe visit and the last city we will visit is Amsterdam. However, we need to take our return flight back home from Milan. I have seen EasyJet Flights from Amsterdam that will enable us to catch our return flight. My question is..is EasyJet reliable? Are they normally on time and do they change their flight schedules often?
Visiting Amsterdam for me is not new and it will be new to my husband. We are planning to stay for 3 nights in this city. What are other places to visit in this city aside from the coffeeshops and the red district? Are there budget inns or hotels to stay there in the month of August?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 Scotland ideas
- 3 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 6 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 9 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 10 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 11 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 tinnitus
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 land vs river cruise
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia