Next August I want to travel from Amsterdam to Rome for 1 week. Before going to Rome, I want to stay in some city. I'm thinking about Bavaria (Munich), Prague, Vienna, and Budapest. Is it possible to travel through those city? I need your advise.
PS : I like to see castel and I will definetely stay in Rome for 2-3 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 3 Rome Hotel
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 6 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 7 New Years in France
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 11 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 Which Aran Island??
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Trains - website?
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor