I'm looking for a place to stay in amsterdam for 1 or 2 nights.. maybe a midrange hotel or bnb, around the inner canal area, simple, clean and maybe new if possible and affordable.
I'm also looking to see if my itinerary is doable. we are two people in our early30s who just want a short glimpse of amsterdam before we head on to switzerland.
Friday - arrive at 10am via dutchflyer ferry, chek in at hotel, eat, see some sights/canal boat, go to Keukenhof, back to hotel
Saturday - go to Keukenhof (if we werent able to do so the day before), just eat, walk, sightsee, then on to switzerland in the evening
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Budget trip
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Driving
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Algarve Town Selection
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 23 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 24 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 25 Portugal