This is my shortlist of stuff I wanna experience in Amsterdam:
Van Gogh Museum
Anne Frank House
Library - for the views
Walk around Joordan
Visit a HEMA store (the MBA & Organised Retail enthusiast in me is curious)
Day-trip to Zaanse Schanse
Dam square - walk around
Buy souvenirs (magnets, Delft cutesy stuff, miniatures of windmills & canalhouses)
Eat as much falafel, hummus, etc as possible (can't get enough of it )
Considering the location of some of the places mentioned above, opening hours & logistics, how should I plan each day & fit these in 3 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 11 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 12 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 13 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 16 Current plan for March trip
- 17 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 18 Spain in 2018
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga
Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning