Reload this Page >

Amsterdam/Keukenhof

Search

Amsterdam/Keukenhof

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2000, 04:53 PM
Tom

Amsterdam/Keukenhof

Arriving in A'dam on 16 May. Should we add the Keukenhof to our itinerary or will it already be too late in the season.

Old Feb 11th, 2000, 07:12 PM
Kim

Keukenhof will still be open in mid-May and quite beautiful. It's not terribly far from Amsterdam and well worth the trip - you can't take a bad picture!. They also have a website (someone posted the address earlier on this site - so you may want to do a search). Have fun (wish I was going back!)

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 02:05 AM
Sjoerd

De Keukenhof will still be open and beautiful. The best time to visit is mid-April to early-May, but you will find loads of beautiful flowers in mid-May, too. <BR>Check out: <BR>http://www.keukenhof.nl/ <BR>(click on the British flag for information in English) <BR>Have a nice time here! <BR>Sjoerd <BR> <BR>

Old Feb 17th, 2000, 10:15 AM
Allison

I'm planning to go to Keukenhof about 1st of April. Is that too early/Do you think it's a waste to go?

Old Feb 20th, 2000, 12:52 AM
Sjoerd

To Allison: <BR>Yes, you should go, and no, it is not a waste of time. Whenever the Keukenhof is open, they make sure that there are lots of flowers in bloom. <BR>This year, because of the mild winter, it may actually be a very good idea to go early. <BR>Enjoy! <BR>

Old Feb 21st, 2000, 02:37 PM
sandra engley

The Keukenhof gardens in full bloom, is like walking inside a rainbow. Yes, add it to your itinerary for an unforgetable experience.