Wanting some advice and recommendations for the following rough itinerary I have made for our 3 nights in Amsterdam. We are staying at Best Western Dam Square Inn, which includes breakfast. This is our last stop on our one month adventure. We are in our early twenties, not interested in art, not interested in drinking/smoking.
I have a lot of free time, to just walk, explore, eat and soak up the atmosphere.
If anyone has any recommendations to add, please let me know!
Monday - 30 September
-Arrive from Bruges at Amsterdam Central at 3:45PM
-Walk to hotel (9 minutes)
-Walk to Dam Square, explore local area
Tuesday – 1 October
-10:20 Anne Frank House (pre purchased tickets)
-Explore the Jordaan area and have lunch **Any particular streets to explore or just walk aimlessly?
-Canal Cruise *Any that leave from the Jordaan area?
-Back to hotel to refresh
-Red light district tour *Recommendations for tour company?
Wednesday – 2 October
-Albert Cuyp Market (Ferdinand Bolstraat 44, Amsterdam)
-Rent a bike and ride through Vondel Park
-Rest of the day is free
-15 Bridges (corner of Reguliersgracht/Herengracht) (night)
Thursday – 3 October
-Catch train from Central at 4:30pm to be at Schiphol airport for flight home at 7:10PM. *Allowing enough time?!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacation
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 7 Christmas Markets 2017
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 Budget trip
- 10 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 11 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 12 Driving
- 13 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 Algarve Town Selection
- 16 Tips for first trip to UK
- 17 paris to london- day trip
- 18 Browsing Barcelona
- 19 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 22 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.