So my friend and I are planning a trip to Amsterdam & Ireland. We will be arriving in Amsterdam April 20th & leave April 25th to Ireland. Our plan is to be in Ireland April 25th thru May 4th. Must sees while in Amsterdam & surroundings. We are planning to be in Dublin 1 or 2 nights, then head to Galway. We'd like to rent a car to drive up to galway and its surroundings. Is this feasible? WE like to go see the Cliffs of Moor and surrounding areas. Any suggestions to what to see and where to stay? Car rental recommendations? Thanks in advance for all your great help! Happy New Years to all.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE INSTALLATION 1~800~681~7208 CONTACT MCAFEE NOW Tec*h SUP0RT 24by7
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 6 tinnitus
- 7 Tips for first trip to UK
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 10 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 London vacation rental agency
- 14 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 15 Scotland ideas
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 The World's Greatest Churches
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 20 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 Trans Siberian Train
- 23 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 24 South of France
- 25 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days