A friend and I (males, 30s) are going to Amsterdam in about a month and we are very interested in seeing a soccer match. We are from the states and would like to witness a 'real' soccer experience. We will be staying near the central train station in Amsterdam. There are two options that I'm interested in: 1) Feyenoord v NEC Nij. at De Kuip Stadion or 2) Ajax v Twente at Amsterdam ArenA. Both are about 30 min away (according to google maps) and are higher caliber teams. Ajax has a package that includes match tickets in section 113 for ~150 euro for 2 people. I haven't heard back from Feyenoord.
If anyone has been to either (or both) of these stadiums or seen these teams play, please share your experience/advice with me. Has anyone used the section 113 Ajax package? Is it easy to get to these stadiums via public transportation? I haven't been able to find much info other than the team websites. I'm hoping the experienced travelers here can share their stories.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Algarve Town Selection
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 paris to london- day trip
- 6 Browsing Barcelona
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 16 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 17 Portugal
- 18 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 21 GTG Paris December 2017
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)