My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon for November this year. I have come up with a basic itinerary. We have 30 days to get from Amsterdam to Naples, we are planning on going to Paris, Bordeaux, Tuscany, Rome, Pompeii. We both like food and wine and don't want the holiday to be too busy. We are interested in doing a short (2-3 day) tour of Bordeaux and Tuscany if these can be arranged. We will be travelling with a Eurail pass so want to stay in places that are accessible to everything. Please review the below interary and if anyone can suggest better places to stay/better things to do that would be appreciated!
Some specific questions:
Where are 2 nice places to stop between Bordeaux and Florence?
Day 1 Preston - Amsterdam (dep Manchester)
Day 2 Amsterdam
Day 3 Amsterdam - Paris (Thalys Train)
Day 4 Paris
Day 5 Paris
Day 6 Paris
Day 7 Paris
Day 8 Paris - Bordeaux
Day 9 Bordeaux
Day 10 Bordeaux
Day 11 Bordeaux
Day 12 Bordeaux
Day 13 Bordeaux
Day 14 Avignon - Nice
Day 15 Nice - Florence
Day 16 Florence
Day 17 Florence
Day 18 Florence - Siena
Day 19 Siena
Day 20 Siena
Day 21 Siena
Day 22 Siena - Rome
Day 23 Rome
Day 24 Rome
Day 25 Rome
Day 26 Rome
Day 27 Rome - Naples
Day 28 Naples -
Day 29 Naples -
Day 30 Naples - London (fly out)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter Week in Italy
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Rome Hotel
- 5 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 8 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 9 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 10 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 11 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Paris November 2017
- 18 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 19 Spain in 2018
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 22 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 23 Christmas week in Ireland
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Which Aran Island??