We are looking at booking an Amsterdam beer and bike tour during our stay (August 11-16th 2016).
Does anyone have any recommendations on what company we should use? There are only two of us, so we are looking at a Shared Group tour that we could book, instead of booking out the entire bike. I have done some research and found www.beerbike.co.uk.
Has anyone used this company before, or do you recommend any other ones we should use? They are based in the UK but organise the beer and bike tours in Amsterdam.
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Driving
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 South of France
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018