My husband and I will be traveling for about 7 days through Amsterdam and Belgium in January. I know weather is bad, but due to work schedules this was the only time we were able to do it. My husband is a huge Craft Beer guy so thats the main reason for going to Belgium. Probably only be in Amsterdam for a couple of days since we've been there before, but wondering what you recommend, due to the low season and some places being closed during this time. We'll be there from January 10-17. We don't have a set scheduled for these days, but if you can give us tips on cities to visits and those to probably not bother...that would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sleep at Heathrow
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Self Drive UK tour
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 9 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 10 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 11 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 Airport Transfer
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Rail vs. Plane
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 20 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 21 Arezzo - how much time?
- 22 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 23 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 New Years in France