I'm looking to travel to Europe mid to late September this year. I'm thinking of going to Amsterdam and wondering what suggestions for other cities than are easy to travel to from there. I was thinking of Prague and then maybe one more city? Is Italy too far to include? I love Italy and would love to go back there, I was in Paris, Barca, and Madrid last year. Would love to hear some thoughts. Also the "how to get there". Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Moscow Hotels
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Airport Transfer
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Dublin to Donegal
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 16 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 Barcelona tour option help please
- 19 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome