I recently posted a question asking for help to find accommodation in Berlin/which were the best neighborhoods to stay in. Now, i'm after some advice for the Amsterdam leg of our trip
I am having a lot of issues finding decently priced accommodation for us. I do understand that Amsterdam is very expensive, however it is turning out to be more expensive than Paris accommodation wise according to my research!
We are a couple in our early 20s, looking to stay somewhere central that isn't too far away from nightlife, restaurants, attractions. We will be in Amsterdam for 5 nights, in either August or October (waiting on partners leave for work to be confirmed) I have received such great advice from fodorites in the past, that any advice you have for this topic would be so appreciated. Our budget is between 90-135 euros a night (is this possible?). We are struggling to find accommodation in this price range.
Would it be a better idea to rent an apartment via AirBNB or VRBO? Do any of the readers have any suggestions on good hotels/apartments they have stayed in before?
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 6 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 7 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 8 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 9 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 10 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 11 Easter Week in Italy
- 12 Moscow Hotels
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 Getting around Lisbon
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Paris November 2017
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Spain in 2018
- 25 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?