Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page > Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at:-)?
Notices

Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at:-)?

Mar 18th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Original Poster

Amsterdam - 2 nights - must things to do? and must places to eat at:-)?

Ahoy!

Me and my husband are planning out first trip to Europe and are super excited!!!. We are planning to land in Amsterdam on 05/21 early morning and stay in Amsterdam for 2 nights heading by train to Paris on 05/23.

I wanted to know if anyone had some suggestions on must to do things in Amsterdam? LIke what is a must to see?local eateries that are just awesome. we both are big foodies and would love to know some local places to eat. Also if anyone knows of any hidden gems, that would be nice to know as well..

Thanks..
Mar 18th, 2011, 01:15 PM

I suggest that you type in hours in Amsterdam in the Search the Forums: box above. The Amsterdam question comes up a lot and there is a ton of know-how in the Fodor's archives.
Mar 21st, 2011, 08:02 AM
Original Poster

spaarne: You are right. There are a lot of details in the forums already. I'll look at them.
Mar 21st, 2011, 11:48 AM

OK. If you have any specific Qs write back. I've lived there and hetismij lives there now, and PalenQ is an expert. All are eager to help an Amsterdam newbie -- with often different opinions.

Search this Thread