I am taking my mother to Italy this Sept. and we are staying in Postitano for 3 nights.
I know that we can see many of the towns by public transportation but my mother isn't keen on public transport and just "winging it".
Does anyone have recommendations for a tour guide that would take us up / down the AC for the day? I know there are a lot of operators out there but looking for any positive experiences.
All input and ideas are welcome! THANK YOU!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Contact ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL ☎Setup??
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Which Aran Island??
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 7 Rent in Rome
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 23 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 24 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 25 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train