My girlfriend and are are planning our trip to Amalfi Coast June 19-22. We just ordered the flights and are now looking for accommodations. So far, Airbnb seems to be a good option, since many hotels are booked and are more expensive.
But now for the real question: Is Conca dei Marini a good place to stay on the Amalfi Coast?
We have found what seems to be a beautiful little apartment there, but I wanted to ask all the experts in here first. Are we missing out on anything but not staying in Positano or Amalfi?
We'd love some sight seeing and some relaxing. Probably 50/50. That is, hanging on the beach some days and going on small trips and day trips other days.
We are considering the following citites:
- Conca dei Marini
Any advice is greatly appreciated (and I know this topic has been discussed at length).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 6 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 9 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 10 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 13 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Current plan for March trip