Hotel Santa Chiara??

Old Jun 12th, 2000, 08:52 AM
Salman Saeed

Hotel Santa Chiara??

Anyone stayed here or know much about it? Its close to the pantheon.
Salman Saeed

Old Jun 12th, 2000, 06:57 PM
Liz

Dear Salman,
Stayed at Santa Chiara last Aug. for 4 nights. It was very centrally located to almost everything, and is actually right behind the pantheon and Santa Maria Sopra church(great Michaelangelo inside) We had a huge suite that actually had its own large terrace and it was about 300.00 canadian. We needed a larger unit because we had our young kids with us. Breakfast was also included and was quite substantial. We would stay there again in a minute. Have fun.

Old Jun 13th, 2000, 01:41 PM
Janice

We too have stayed at the Santa Chiara. The first time in 1998. It sounds as if we had the same suite as Liz. We also found the location to be very central and the prices fairly reasonable. My husband chose to stay there again on a business trip the following year. We will be back in Rome in the fall and already have a reservation at the Santa Chiara.

Old Jul 13th, 2000, 04:19 AM
Anne

My parents stayed at the Santa Chiara in Rome, mid June. Loved it; location was excellent! Breakfast was great. Nice room, large bath. They raved about the location; very convenient, good area for walking. Used the safe in their room for cards, passports. They highly recommend it!

Old Jul 13th, 2000, 03:38 PM
Sarah

Hello Salman:

Can you e-mail me with a telephone number, e-mail address and/or fax no. of Hotel Santa Chiara?

Thank you.