I am looking for some ideas to help our small group plan the final part of our trip.
We will be in Florence at which point a few of us want to go to the Amalfi coast for 3 days and then head to rome while the others wish to go straight to Rome to spend a longer time here.
Please advise of the best route and ideas for Florence to the Amalfi area (not interested in staying in Naples or Pompeii) and then continuing to Rome for a few days before departure back home.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 9 10 days in europe
- 10 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 11 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 12 European honeymoon help needed
- 13 paris to london- day trip
- 14 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 15 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 16 land vs river cruise
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Browsing Barcelona
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19