Me and my girlfriend are planning a 12 day trip to italy. We have 5 days planned in Rome and Florence and for the remaining 7 days are trying to decide what to do.
we have a few options:
1. Amalfi and Capri. spend most of the trip in the amalfi coast traveling the towns and than a night or 2 in capri.
2. We would also like to consider going to Sardinia was wondering how much time was needed there.
3. We are also considering going to Sicily and was wondering how much time was needed there.
If we were to go to Sardinia and/or Sicilly we want to have a nice relaxing time and dont want to be constantly on the move and were looking for recommendations.
We are also exploring and open to the option of going to croatia for 7 days which we would like to go to hvar, dubrovnik, and see the waterfalls.
Any insight into this trip would be greatly appreciated as well as activities you think are absolute musts, places to visit, and we would like to spend time on the beach as well as on a boat. We are going in early may, so it should not be too too crowded at any of these locations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 3 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Airport Transfer
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 Moscow Hotels
- 12 9 day trip to France
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 15 New Years in France
- 16 Barcelona tour option help please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Easter Week in Italy
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 21 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 22 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 25 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael