We are planning for a 7 night trip to celebrate our 20th anniversary to Amalfi coast and Tuscany.
I have done a fair bit of research and now I am torn about where to stay in Amalfi. I prefer Positano bcos it resembles Santorini and we loved Santorini
We are looking at Siena in Tuscany and thinking of spending 3 nights in Tuscany and 4 nights in Amalfi.
But after reading a lot of posts, may be we should just stay in Amalfi for entire week ?
Any thoughts ? Any suggestions for the places to stay ?
We are looking for a upscale type of property and not apartments . And we don't mind the stairs and steepness of Positano.
So, I hope I get some clarity for my trip on this forum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland--where else to go
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 South of France
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia