Altitude 95

Aug 1st, 2007, 08:32 AM
Original Poster
Altitude 95

Does any one know how long dinner might be? We have reservations on the 11th of October at 7 and were wondering how long dinner may be? We have read some reviews that say 3 hours and although I love food, I just dont like sitting that long! Also, I know its semi-dressy, would anyone recommend that a dress would be too much, and white at that fact? I have a white banana republic dress that hits right below the knees. Thanks everyone!
Aug 1st, 2007, 08:41 AM
sd - I would presume it is similar to Jules Verne, the other Eiffel Tower resto. If you really don't want to take your time, tell the maitre d' when you go in that you want to be out in ---- whatever and they will accomodate you.
You may be surprised at how quickly the time passes, though. We hustle through dinner at home in 20 minutes and take 3 hours in France. LOL
There is a bar at JV and you can have a drink in the bar before or dessert ther after, which allows for a change. Don't know if it is the same at A95.
Remember the view - it is ever changing with the light and is truly fascinating.
Take your camera. Take food photos if you want. It's your experience - suit yourself.
Aug 1st, 2007, 12:12 PM
We had dinner there a month ago, as well as several years ago. It is not as dressy as JV, but we did all wear dresses as did most of the other ladies that we saw there. There were several that were in long (but not overly formal) dresses as well.

They have 2 seatings for dinner, at 7pm and 9pm. We went for 7pm seating and left about a quarter to nine. The timing was good, IMO...we were able to enjoy and have a leisurely dinner but never felt like it was too long. Definitely ask for a table by the window.

Search this Thread