I'm currently researching our next Europe trip (Germany, Switzerland & Austria in Sep/Oct) and flying in to Frankfurt from Singapore is an option.
I'm not sure if Frankfurt is the base we're after for approx. 5 nights as it seems like rather a large city which my husband and I are not big fans of (mid 30's, enjoy scenery and nature). We are thinking about doing day trips to Heidelberg, Black Forest and Cologne. Is Frankfurt the best option or are there smaller towns that would be an alternative?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona tour option help please
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 4 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 5 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 6 Easter Week in Italy
- 7 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 8 Airport Transfer
- 9 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 10 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 13 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 14 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 15 Which Aran Island??
- 16 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 17 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 18 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Moscow Hotels
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 24 Dublin to Donegal
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade