I'm planning a trip to Alsace. I will be there for 5 days in early August.
I will be staying near Colmar, and plan to visit Colmar, Strasbourg, as well as crossing into Germany to see Freiburg.
This leaves me with a free day or two to do something else outside these cities. I would appreciate if you could give suggestions of things that would be worth going to/seeing (France or Germany)
Maybe a nice drive or a vineyard with good wine that i could buy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 4 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 7 Driving
- 8 Poland--where else to go
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 5 days in Andalusia
- 11 Malaga Christmas lights
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 South of France
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 17 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 18 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Help with Spain itinerary
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 23 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 24 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 25 Yet another London Hotel Question