I've tried to Google but can't find the info, so perhaps someone can help me out. I'm booking tickets online for an ALSA bus for my mother, brother, and myself. I'm seeing that I have two options for a web discount for "Large Families". On the site it says in order to use this "they must submit an ID card or passport together with the large family book", but what does a "large family book mean" ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ZOHO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ZOHO Tec*h care24/7 aj
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 4 Packing Champagne
- 5 Paris Apartment
- 6 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 7 Barcelona to Malaga
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 10 Milan airport--which one
- 11 Trains - website?
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 two days in Nice
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 16 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 New fast track
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 24 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 25 Once upon a time in Italy