I'm planning a trip to Portugal and Spain in early 2014. I will spend a couple of days in Lisbon and then take the Alsa overnight bus from Lisbon to Madrid (only 7 or 8 hours so it's not too bad, right? Plus it saves me one night of hotel . I have some quick questions about Alsa.
- How was everyone's experience with Alsa especially their overnight bus? Did anyone take the same route?
- Do online tickets and booth tickets have the same price? I see the online ticket is about 40 euros, but there is definitely something wrong with the site. Sometimes it's accessible, sometimes it's not.
- At the moment, I'm planning to spend 4 days in Lisbon but depending on how I will like it, I will stay an extra day or leave earlier for Madrid. Is it possible to change the date of travel on your Alsa bus tickets without incurring additional charge?
Thank you for your responses. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 land vs river cruise
- 2 10 days in europe
- 3 Tips for first trip to UK
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna