We plan on making another trip to Andalucia next year, this time focusing on the East of the region (Granada, Alpujarras etc). I think I know what I am doing for most of it, however I am struggling to fully understand the best way to explore the Alpujarras.
- Is it best to base oneself in the same spot for 4 or 5 days (or however long we stay there)?
- Renting a car is no problem. Is this advised? We would like to do lots of walking while there.
- Which is better in people's opinion, the High or Low Alpujarras?
- Following on from this, any standout villages where it is recommended to stay? Obviously, good restaurants in the vicinity (even if they are basic) would be much appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 7 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 8 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 11 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 12 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 15 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 16 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 17 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 18 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 21 Current plan for March trip
- 22 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 23 Spain in 2018
- 24 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help