To start with I believe I have made a decent travel plans for 3 weeks that includes air time as compare to my pervious Europe trips. Since I learned as I traveled and I realized that one can't see Europe in One Trip. Traveling with my husband and 8 year old daughter.
Flying from US to Madrid end of May for 4 days, Firstly, should I take a 2 half day trips to Toledo and Segovia or simply stay in Madrid and enjoy the city itself.
Take a train to Barcelona for 4 days, do the basic museums, sight seeing, landmarks and all the good stuff.
Take a train to Tossa Del Mar for 3 days staying right on the beach. Secondly, Can I do the day trips by ferry like in Amalfi Coast or I have a take a bus for stop?
Now, this is the tricky part, I have booked 4 nights in Paris. I don't want to backtrack to Barcelona and waste my day in the train to Paris or Fly our of it. Since I'll be close to the border with France, thirdly, Can I take a train from Perprgran (border town in France) to Paris?
From there 5 night to Lake Maggoire, Strea. I am Planning to take a nightly Thello train from Paris to Milan to an hour train to Stresa. And fly our of Milan at the end of the vacation.
Fourthly, Since the night train to Milan won't leave till 8 in the evening, I'll be spending 5 days in Paris. I am debating that should I rebook the hotel for 3 nights and keep the belongings in the hotel and take the train later in the evening.
I can have 6 nights in Stresa, I can take a day trip to Cinque Teree, Lake Como.
Is all that doable or I need to make changes? All of yours valuable advice will help me make my trip better. thanks .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 Where to stay in Naples?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 8 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 13 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 20 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 21 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 22 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 23 Best Greek Island
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands